Currently Teaching in Highland, Utah
I assist children on their journey to create beautiful music and become self directed beings with a love of learning and a love of good music.
Please see my Teaching Philosophy here
What I can offer your student: I teach one on one lessons using a variety of methods, genres, music, technology and creativity. Development of the whole student is achieved through attention to technique, theory, performance, listening, site reading, composing and improv. I believe every individual has talent. Through my unique approach, I am able to help students realize their abilities in music and learn to love music. I structure individual lessons according to the student's needs, interests and level of ability.
Why piano lessons? There are numerous articles available about the benefits of learning the piano. Here is an infogram, I have found useful.
- Active Member of MTNA (Music Teachers National Association)
- UMTA (Utah Music Teachers Association)
- 20 years teaching experience
- Current student of Cheryl Norman - achieving MTNA and NCTM Certification
- Achievement in Music (AIM) curriculum
- Continued education through workshops, private lessons and performance
CURRENT STUDENTS: Please log on to see calendar and check account and invoices.
**Currently accepting aspiring musicians to my waiting list. Please register here.**